Wake up and run is a non-timed 5 km running that takes place at 5:30 a.m. in the center of 11 Swiss cities and which is followed up by a take away breakfast including regional products. By taking part in a Wake up and run event, you have the opportunity to run or walk with your friends, your col-leagues, your family and to discover your city still asleep from a very particular perspective.
- Running equipment collection on Thursday afternoon September, 26th 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on the Place de la Gare
- For organizational reasons, no material will be distributed on Friday morning, the day of the event!
- Participants who have chosen the "package" offer will receive their material by post.
- Changing rooms and showers open at 7:00 a.m. on Friday morning September, 27th 2019 at the halle du Château
- Appointment on the Place de la Gare on Friday morning September, 27th 2019 at 5:20 a.m. for an anima-tion and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 5:30 a.m.
Are opened from March, 1st 2019 to September, 25th 2019 according to several options: