Wake up and run is a non-timed 5 km running that takes place at 5:30 a.m. in the center of 11 Swiss cities and which is followed up by a take away breakfast including regional products. By taking part in a Wake up and run event, you have the opportunity to run or walk with your friends, your col-leagues, your family and to discover your city still asleep from a very particular perspective.
- Running equipment collection on Thursday afternoon June, 13th 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Place Georges-Python (in case of bad weather: halle de gymnastique, 7 Joseph-Piller Street)
- Wake up Pass collection on Friday morning June, 14th 2019 at 5:00 a.m. at La Semeuse Stand possible only for people registered for several races via the package option. Collection point: Place Georges-Python
- Changing rooms and showers open from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. on Friday morning June, 14th 2019 at the Halle Omnisport
- Appointment on the Place Georges-Python on Friday morning June, 14th 2019 at 5:20 a.m. for an anima-tion and a warm-up offered by our partner QoQa. Start of the race at 5:30 a.m.
- Return to changing rooms after the run: BUS NFO1, St-Pierre Bus stop towards Poya. Departures at 5:45 a.m., 6:00 a.m., 6:15 a.m., 6:30 a.m., 6:38 a.m., 6:45 a.m.
Are opened from March, 1st 2019 to June, 12th 2019 according to several options: